Sunday, August 21, 2011

a year ago.

a year ago i had no clue what and who glasgow would become to me. now there's a space in me that glasgow will always be responsible for, and faces that i'll cherish and long for. a year ago i trembled in my airplane seat, unsure of how or what overtook me, and led me to the city i'd never known. now i can't imagine having spent the last year of my life anywhere else. it seems foolish to be so sure of something, but some things you can't question because of how they've changed you and known you. glasgow has become one.

glasgow, i'll take with me forever.

1 comment:

  1. you are changed b/c of glasgow... but glasgow is changed b/c of you. all the hearts and souls that got to encounter your sweet and generous and creative and overflowing-with-love spirit are different now. they might not even know it yet. but i do. b/c it's who you are. and you are who you are wherever you go.
    i love that about you.

    ReplyDelete