Saturday, May 5, 2012

the more america i want to see...

My year abroad made me appreciate the history of Europe, but more than anything, it stirred a wonder in me for all that America is and has become.  I think being a Poli Sci or International Politics student tends to jade your view of America, but I'm really so amazed by how this land started, and filled with a burden for its recent ways.  But there's so much magic here!  Though there are some really sad things in our past, we also come from a tradition of overcoming and learning.  It makes me remember that there's SO much more I haven't yet discovered about it.  So many places I haven't been and people I haven't known.  There are places that once enchanted me, that I'm longing to revisit.  Here's a list of where I'd like to go/re-go.

1.  Savannah, Georgia
2.  Portland and Bend, Oregon
3.  the Redwoods
4.  the Adirondacks
5.  NYC-in the summer-time.
6.  Billings, Montana
7.  all of the state of New Mexico
8.  The Northeast Kingdom & Champlain Lake Valley in Vermont
9.  back to lake Travis in Austin, TX
10.  ALASKA!!

1 comment:

  1. do you need a travel buddy perhaps....?!??!
    pick me pick me!

    ReplyDelete