Sunday, May 10, 2009

my dearest danes.


she feeds my soul with her hearty laughs and her sly smiles...that are so genuine in showing me that she's glad we're sharing life together. i look over at her as she grins with her eyes moving through the book before her, proud as punch that we can enjoy her patio together, full of the new plants that she's just potted. her nails hold soil. the same soil that will now feed the baby plants.

and so it goes, that we'll share life. we'll share the fruits of our labors together again. and again. she'll keep smiling at me and sharing her hearty laughs to reassure me of the gladness inside of me that fills my spirit. and i'll be thankful again. and again.
her friendship and her life that unfolds before us will mystify me day. after day. and i'll sit amazed for what grows in her life and surpasses my words. she'll sit before me as a testimony that what's potted and cared for will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment