Friday, June 19, 2009

"before."

savannah.
you were the stuff of dreams...












two octobers ago in the fall semester of my senior year, i decided to go to savannah. i had this lovely friend there named katherine. she's a dream. i met her while reading things like great expectations in our high school classroom & she's been this secret joy to me ever since.

i was so tired and felt a heavy burden from the lives of the girls i was mentoring at the time, so i needed a physical breakaway to be better for them. then, savannah chose me. as beautiful as savannah is....there was much more at work in my life. i think it was the timing, the sweet consistent friend who awaited me, all of her dear friends that she would share with me, and the stage of life i was in-dreaming of the things to come. i had no idea what was to come in the next year. i didn't know at the time, that san diego would be all of this.
but these images are what it looked like when i was dreaming of what would be...
my "before" shot if you will...
my "after" is constantly evolving...

1 comment:

  1. anywhere outside california has the best architecture, especially the south!

    ReplyDelete