Thursday, June 25, 2009

where you may...

dear life,
take me where you may. my heart is broken and my spirit willing. it's given surrender to the mystery of this life where pain and rejoicing meet eachother on the same page. the beauty that lies in this surrender swells up in every breath, in and out. there, truth meets us to speak of our necessity to take in before we can give. i test it out...only breathing in...i suffocate. then i reverse...only breathing out...i suffocate. so i say this much i do know...that i must keep breathing in and out in order to move forward. i must take in and also give. it's there that life meets me. it's there that i'm able to look up again and it's there that i'm able to see that though i know not where you take me, dear life, i'll follow. i'll follow for beauty, for surrender, for hope, for back then and for now. and most of all for the then that's to come, life, i will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment