Tuesday, January 31, 2012

how to live.














...He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.

ecclesiastes 3:11-12.

here are some pictures taken on my pa's old film camera that i carry sometimes. these images are somewhat scattered, but nice reminders of so many different moments. many of these are taken in old french mountain towns. others in our quiet granny flat in provence, where i spent lots of afternoons inside, asking Jesus to inspire my dissertation writing. and some sweet images taking me back to jolly nights with friends in glasgow, and afternoon wanderings with my very dearest friend.

all of them remind me of how to live.

with Him.

1 comment: